Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Flowers

I'm way behind on this blog, which is what usually happens on these trips. I still need to write about this year's passport snafu (what would a summer trip for us be, without a passport snafu?) and post photos of Prague. In the meantime, here's a bunch of flower photos. Roses were abundant all over southern Germany, so most of the shots are roses. I was apparently less interested in whole blooms than in how far into the flowers I could stick my camera lens, but I think I got some pretty shots that way.

This bloom was about as perfect as a rose can get
It rained almost every day for two weeks...

Poppies were abundant too.
Pretty amazing what a point-and-shoot can pick up if you stuff it far enough into a flower...
Prague also had abundant roses
This reminds me of human body parts
Peaches are not flowers, but I like the fuzz
Target practice
Elias took this photo. He's a whole rose guy.

No comments: