Monday, October 26, 2009

Forging ahead

It is consoling, especially when I'm tired and I find myself struggling to form even basic sentences in a non-native tongue, to realize I am not alone and it could always be worse. Today's inspiration comes in the form of a gee-whiz science toy we picked up in Zürich: a packet of hydrogel beads that swell when you add water.

The front of the packet reads:

Seven Color Crystal Ball. DESIGNED BY KOREA.

O.K!! O.K!!

The back of the packet reads:

product use information:
1. add water 400G on the product, about 4 hours it will grow up.
2. one clear beauty satiety face will grow up.
3. when the flower want to oxygen and nutrition, I will help you too much.
MADE IN CHINA

O.K!!

Cover Raise This Flap To Open.

We haven't yet found the beauty satiety face amidst the water-saturated balls, but if we do, we'll keep it away from the flower.

No comments: